Shipping & Receiving Assistant
Loikits has an immediate opening for our Shipping/Receiving department. We are looking for one candidate for this fast-paced position who is able to meet the following criteria:
• 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. availability Monday-Friday (rare chance of a weekend or overnight delivery)
• Drive to and from vendor/customer sites to pick up and deliver parts
• Lift more than 50 pounds
• Work on a computer and learn our shipping and receiving program
• Receive parts, tag and place in proper locations
• Work independently, as well as with peers
• Follow a daily and weekly shop checklist, meet deadlines each day
• Safely operate a forklift to load/unload trucks as needed (training and certification provided)
• Stock and reorder toiletries and non-perishables such as toilet paper, tissues, water, etc.
• Know and understand many of the common parts that Loikits orders and stocks
• Contact vendors when parts are damaged or incorrect
We offer a great benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K with company matching and more. Applicants must have a clean driving record, be able to pass a background check and randomized drug screening.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.