Petroleum Terminal Maintenance
Vapor Recovery Employment Opportunity
Headquartered in eastern Pennsylvania, Loikits Industrial has grown from a small heating and oil company to a recognized industry leader providing industrial maintenance and equipment service for the petro-chemical, pharmaceutical, specialty process industries, healthcare, hospitality,
and senior living. Over 70 years after its founding, Loikits now has a strong background Petroleum
Terminal Maintenance (VRU), Commercial & Industrial HVAC (OPL) / Chillers, Automatic Security
Gates (GT) and Commercial Laundry Sales and Service (OPL).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race,
color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or
any other characteristic protected by applicable law
Loikits Industrial Services is looking for a hard-working, motivated individual to train and become an indemand Vapor Recovery technician, servicing petroleum terminals in the northeast U.S.
As a Vapor Recovery technician, you will obtain the skills needed to successfully troubleshoot, repair and
maintain equipment at our clients’ sites.
As a Loikits employee, you can expect the following:
- Competitive Wage with an aggressive pay schedule, including ample opportunities for overtime
pay. Current pay ranges from $18 to $36/hour, depending on qualifications.
- Benefits Package – Loikits offers Health, Dental & Vision insurance, short term disability, 401K
with company matching, Paid Time Off, HRA reimbursement program and seven paid holidays.
- Company provided uniforms, vehicle and phone.
- Company paid travel expenses, such as fuel, company vehicle maintenance and lodging (when necessary).
- Rotating on-call schedule, usually one weekend per month.
- Independence – after training period (3-4 months), you will be able to run service calls on your own.
What we look for in a qualified employee:
- Mechanical and electrical experience (preferred, but not required).
- Good work ethic.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and help solve their issues.
- Being able to maintain a valid driver’s license with no major violations in the last five (5) years
(DUI, Suspension, etc.)
- Clean criminal background.
- The ability to lift at least fifty (50) pounds.
- Comfortable with traveling several hours per day, with the occasional out-of-town stay.
- Un-phased by working outdoors year-round.
- Ability to pass pre-employment and randomized drug and alcohol screening.
- Possessing a valid TWIC card is preferred.
Vapor Recovery Technician
If you would like to be considered for an employment opportunity please click the following link below.